Wednesday, October 17, 2007

more badger cx

results and photos are up at madcross.

i was 14th of 17 finishers. wow, sounds awesome.
without the chain drop, i think i had a top ten sewed up, oh well.

that's bike racing.

i think there were a few dnf's, due to all the mud and mechinacals...
but, no mechnicals for me, (after the chain incident in the first few meters)!
the biggest problem was after i fell over in the mud, my lever and my glove were so slick with mud it was hard to shift or brake for a lap or so until i got it cleared up.
(by wiping mud from my hands all over the kit...)

i moved my cleats just a touch a few weeks ago, and i have had zero incidents with them since, even in this crap:



i didn't feel as bad as i looked...



jesse won. he dealt with that off-camber 180 far better than i.



lot. (for timmy).

No comments: