Sunday, November 12, 2006

state cx.

about half way through this race i knew what i had to do.

i was 100% dedicated.

i had been girled by linda and karla. the goal now was to fend off the elusive "double-girl".

i had the potential to be re-girled by both of them, but through sheer will power i was able to dig deep and remain just ahead of linda at the line! thanks to all those fans who supported me with encourgement along the course, i am proud to have beaten those two. i did it for you, the fans.

just another in a long line of successes for me this season.
i don't want to brag, but;


in your face ladies.

karla's mom was there too. but i should probably let karla tell you about that.

ok. here's what i observed throughout the day:



this was my view on the drive to the race. the corolla leaves something to be desired in the leg rom department.


super rookie drove. this is a first.


he managed to catch, and drop this flanders rider. this is also a first for him.




the 'sconie boyz jesse and marko showed up for the festivites.
marko owns my old trackbike now.



i got to watch ezra fall in the mud.


joel too.


the most stylish man in cycling was there as well.
...you know stylin'.

that was the theory i was using for the day.
it don't matter how far otb you are, as long as you're still looking as superfly as possible.

if anyone has a photo lemme know. i didn't take one of myself. (although i should have).

2 comments:

Gilby said...

Way to drop the Flanders guy! I recall Super Rookie's driving "tactics" from when he gave me a ride the first night I raced at the track, as he "drafted" and "attacked" rush hour traffic.

Anonymous said...

Hey thanks for helping put together a name and a face for me. I'll no longer have to refer to Ezra as "You know, the Dude who looks like Yukon Cornelius...". That beard is awesome!