Saturday, January 20, 2007

you look depressed.

hola amigos, i know it's been awhile since i rapped at ya.

but in my defence, i got a lot going on.

first, i quit my total b.s. job at wcp at the end of december.
hooray!

now they are refusing to pay me for the hours i worked in that last pay period. boo!

anyone know a good lawyer? or, a bad one that works cheap?
(real cheap).

that place is full of douche bags.

then, i picked up about a million shifts this week at my super awesome job at moose and sadies, a proud lgr sponsor, i might add.

then, i started my bmx racing career! i went up to rehbein's, bought myself an aba liscense, and hit the track. it was pretty freeking sweet, if you asked me.

you should think about it, you'd like it... you might even call it epic.

i have had a lot of "team buisness" on my plate lately, as well as a bunch of family drama.
but you don't need to know about all that. you don't really care that much anyway. i know you come here for the snark.

and i don't blame you.
it's better than reading a junior highschool girls diary.

i'll try to be better about posting stuff, and in the internim, get rad.




i am pretty sure that course is not uci legal.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pshh, I like you.

Skibby said...

may not be uci legal but it sure is Epic!

Anonymous said...

"Just pretent you're riding at the lumber yard".