Wednesday, April 04, 2007

fluff.

so i was about to work up to one of my epic untitled series posts... but i decided it'll have to wait.
there are more inportant things in the world than bikes, and myself.*

i'm gonna talk about antm today.
  • i know karla is probably pulling for the dartmouth girl. (sorry karla, she ain't got it).
  • i figure hotpink is rooting for jael, cause she's a bit "out there". (she ain't gonna cut it).
  • and strats is watching nigel. (he definately won't win).
who is gonna win?

well, with 8 girls left, and a long competition ahead, thedispencer's official word is that, (drumroll please)...

natasha! will be the winner.

you heard it here first.
brittney should be runner-up.

don't forget, i have a track record for this crap.




*this statement is not true.

6 comments:

Strats said...

I hope that Renee chick gets the boot quick.

I agree that Brittney will be one of the finalists, and I'm hoping that uber-skinny chick doesn't make it that far. But Natasha as the winner? Maybe if all the remaining photo shoots are upside-down.

That show needs more Nigel. Yummy.

(dis)pencer said...

renee should get the boot, but for the ratings they kinda have to keep the asshole one around for awhile...

she'll get 5th or so.

jaslene, (uber-skinny), is way too whacked out and crazy to last. 3rd at the very best.

StevenCX said...

Call me wierd, but none of these chicks really do it for me, at least from the website pictures. Maybe Diana. I suppose it's about more than pictures.

Gilby said...

Nigel ain't bad. I was bummed when Diana was voted off. That Tyra chick is annoying.

Anonymous said...

How did you know :)

I would totally sabotage Jael to get in Nigel's pants.

karla said...

Yeah, I definitely like Whitney, but I have to agree with you, she aint gonna cut it. I find Jaslene, Jael, and Renee to all be... well.... somewhat annoying.

I agree with you gals that Nigel is hot stuff, but has anyone else noticed that he just seems to be pretty bored with the whole thing lately?