Saturday, June 23, 2007

Busy

i apologize to all of dispencers readers for i have been super busy as of late. That is probably why i dont run a blog of my own. This magazine stuff has kinda took over my life the past week. We actually met with lawyers a couple days ago to figure out a business plan. yikes!
This is the REAL DEAL ladies and gents.
I Wish i could show you all what we have so far. but you are just going to have to wait.

in other news.......
I got a pair of Mavic Ellipse Track Wheels For hella cheap on Craigslist the other day. they are for my super Secret Single speed bike i am having built right now. hahaha!

2 comments:

(dis)pencer said...

i wish i could afford new wheels and stuff...

Anonymous said...

Totally unrelated to your blog, but this is the only way I know to reach you. I saw this on CL and thought of you. Thought you might want to share the opportunity with some of your more 'artistic' fellows:
http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/med/351542943.html