Thursday, June 07, 2007

Guest Blogger???

Ok Ive tried to do this blog thing before. Somehow i lost the password and couldnt access my account. i know what you are thinking. does he have enough ammunition for the assholes? well, just wait and see. while the unicorn is trotting around europe, my goal in the usa is too keep the 4-5 fans of this blog entertained.


there are some things you need to know to make the next couple of weeks easier on you and me.....


1. i Am a horrible speller. i know this, there is no need to point this out. i hate spellcheck.


2. I Dont know shit about track racing. i RIDE a track bike. and my track bike will hock a loogie on your $3000 circle chaser.


3. i dont race road anymore. i just couldnt stand seeing this guy drop out of any more races.


4. i race cyclocross. dirty, provocative, just the way i like it.



there you have it. i look forward to listening to you bitch and moan

kmurder.

No comments: