Friday, September 14, 2007

so so epic.

cx season is almost here!

i've got the secret weapon all dialed in.

if i can score some tubulars for it, i'll pretty much be unstoppable.

for those of you who aren't already excited about cyclocross this fall, i've decided to put together a little list i like to call:

the (dis)pencer's most memorable moments
of cyclocross 2006!


here we go!

in no particular order, they are:

1.



cx is all about total retardation. super rookie should be pro.

2.

any race near halloween.
cross is awesome.

got your costume picked out yet?

3.



after being bested at rock 1, it was doug over horner, at rock 2.

4.



"where's the fire retards!"
powderhorn cx is always awesome. nscx will be awesome too.

5.

i wasn't there to witness, but they say it was the holeshot heard 'round the world.



5 comments:

Super Rookie said...

you can claim "no particular order" but we all know I am #1

StevenCX said...

Here's to another epic season!

Homme said...

You forgot timmer humping the barrier.

Mike Lalla said...

I was there. It was LOUD!

Anonymous said...

Costumes! I swear, I'd love to make everyone NOT wearing a costume at our race have to start in a second wave or something (Nooooo, we aren't doing that....noooooo, I'm not speaking for my team). Come on people, don't just stare at Super Rookie, get a costume and get on it! That's the "fun" race; if your costume is visually stunning enough, no one will know if you suck (my strategy, but I'm willing to share it).