Thursday, January 17, 2008

we freaked out.

i don't normally post about stuff that doesn't somehow relate to cycling, or post random regurgitated news but, today is different.
if you haven't seen it, 3 local minneapolis comedians produced version of the whopper freakout ads.

i know you've seen the burger king ads, you know the ones with the sad sad people who care way too much about a crappy burger from a crappy "restaurant". [ok, maybe some eat it for the convenience, (like joe), but the vast majority are unhealthy crap lovers, (like tim)].

anyway, here is the video, pretty much genius.
at least someone in minneapolis still has something funny to say.


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like convenience, but I am also an unhealthy crap lover. But I will have you know that I havent savored the juicy greasyness of a BK burger in over a week!!! I do still eat 4+ candy bars a day though...

Are you getting scared of the LGR slayer? I am...

StevenCX said...

That's frickin' hilarious!

Anonymous said...

This "LGR Dragon Slayer" you speak of, I am unfamiliar with. What is it? "Dragon Slayer"? Wouldn't a "unicorn slayer" make more sense?

Unknown said...

You have been befriended!

Anonymous said...

Well, if we assume that LGR stands for Little Guy Racing, then Unicorn slayer may be more appropriate. But alas it is a silly name. For the guys and gals on LGR(and significant others) are some of the most genuine and loyal people I have ever met. More fuel to the fire... As if the engine didnt already burn hot enough...

Anonymous said...

For why would anyone want to "slay" genuine and loyal people?

And to clarify: engine = motivation

(dis)pencer said...

it is strange.

fyi jt- someone named their new tiemeyer the slayer. ...let's call them "racer X".

i say who cares. it is petty and weak.

not worth my time or attention.
i don't race to shame or embarass my competition, (friendly or otherwise).