Sunday, April 13, 2008

say hello to my little friend...



oh shit.

fabian means business.

Cyclingnews spotted something special about the bike of Fabian Cancellara. There was a sticker with "Tony M.".
Director Sportif Sunderland explained the "wrong" name, just before he drove off toward the team presentation. "It comes from the movie Scarface."
i guess he's gonna deal with these cockroaches.

...

cancellara on fame;

"I often search the internet and it's great to see how the others are talking. The wins I have in my bag make me feel comfortable. I have a few things in my pocket that the others don't have".

on boonen in roubaix;

"Last week Tom was already saying that he is so strong, but if you're that strong then I think you need to win races. Since California he didn't win a race, and that is quite long for him, because he is a rider that has the possibility to win more races, and he didn't do it."

on being cancellara;

"I'm more nervous than last week, but I'm still very calm. I need to come to the start in a relaxed way and then during the race I need to get into the jet-stream. Once I get in there, I'm unstoppable."

...

obviously cancellara is crazy.

... and that is why he can win bike races.


"All I have in this world is my balls and my word, and I don't break them for no one. Do you understand?" -tony montana

No comments: