Thursday, June 26, 2008

you are letting me win.


saturday is my birthday.

i turn 30 god damned years old.

if you bastards out at square lake don't pace me back up to the group when i get dropped, or don't hit the brakes just before the line.... i'm gonna be pissed.

ha.

jerks.

so, yeah. getting old. (not old like skibby, but old).

so the party is a BBQ at my place.
if you didn't get the invite, well that's because i don't like you.

...i'm kidding. i don't have everyone's info, and there are plenty of folks i would like to see. so, get in touch with me and i will give you the lowdown.

...or i will find you at the track tonight or square lake.
you cannot escape.

end communication.

1 comment:

K SPARROW said...

happy birthday man!!!!
email me your #. i lost my phone in toronto..........
k