Friday, November 03, 2006

more lgr tidbits.

hello, and thank you for tuning in.

if this is you first time here, welcome.

today i am going to tell you a little bit more about some of the finer points of the new grumpy's/lgr racing team.

our team is awesome. some of you may choose to refer to it as "team awesome", because of this.

although that is not the offical team name, i don't blame you.

if you currently ride for a local cycling club, it is more than likely that some one from your team is now on our team. we hope there are no hard feelings. there are none on our end with people that chose not to be on the team. there will be no grudges held.
you will all get chased down.

we have fantastic sponsors. grumpys. masi. body of knowledge. behind bars. bell. easton. moose and sadies. and so many more.

we totally run the mn cycing blog scene, so choose you words carefully.

we have a lot of smart cookies on board. during the races our tactical prowess will crush you.

speaking of tactical prowess, did you know that lgr will have a uscf liscensed coach on staff to help us crush you? no, i bet you did not.

there will be stars on our jerseys. contrary to what tuffy says.

there are only a select few local cycling "superstars" that we are still negotiating contracts with.
they would be fools not to join.

our womens team is gonna kick ass and take names. not like the bettys with sheer volume, but by actually kicking everyones ass. fair and square. if you happen to be a female racer and want a strong supportive team, where you are not lost in the shuffle, look us up.

the dudes side of the team is going to be sweet as well. we will be having a lot of fun, and also winning quite a bit. so if you promoters out there want to save some time, you can make the checks out to "little guy racing".

as a team we will be on the road, the track, cyclocrossing, and a few of us will even race on fat knobby tires. imagine that.

see you at the races.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

1. I'm on the team, and I don't even know who the licensed coach is. What gives?

2. Just a heads up that if you're a woman racer, and you're waiting in line at the biffy before a race, and you feel a literal swift kick in the ass, just know that's me doing the kicking.

Tenacious T said...

When it comes to blogs, I think LSC can give you a run for your money.

We may not have a lot of them, but we've got Skibby, and that's enough for me.

StevenCX said...

Hehe, let the smack talk begin... Seriously, I wish you luck, and Morgan and I will be redoubling our blogging efforts to make up for Tuffy...

SickBoy said...

Yeah and so do I, making skibbysez equal parts Team Awesome, Silver Cycling and LSC...

Tenacious T said...

CRAP!!! I knew I should have thought this through better.

(dis)pencer said...

"I'm on the team, and I don't even know who the licensed coach is. What gives?"

"CRAP!!! I knew I should have thought this through better."


you see?

already our power is far greater than you thought. in a few short months the cycling scene will see.

not even the 35+ fields are safe.

muhahahaha.

Christopher Smith said...

Hummmm...something is missing on that post. I can't quite pin it down...

Maybe it's not important.

(dis)pencer said...

oh yeah.

smithers wants to be on the team, but we only want baby smithers.

Lynne said...

Hey now! There's a lot to be said for sheer volume. Why, without my volume, your ladies will just be riding around in circles. :-D sorry, couldn't help myself. Gotta get my twenty bucks' worth, ya know.

signed,

Voluminous Betty

Skibby said...

Tenacious T, I've got your back Loon Brother, my site is not equal parts Loon State, Silver Cycling and Team Grumpy. I am the KING of skibbysez, Think I aint Sickboy? Try blogging now!